Ableton Live 9 Intro Music Production Software
The Ableton Live 9 Intro Music Production Software is full of exciting features, sounds and effects that will allow you to maximize and capture your creativity easily! Write songs, perform live, produce, remix and record with Live 9 Intro. The price and ease of use is perfect for musicians and producers at any level. Ableton Live 9 Intro also allows you to expand with more sounds and features to take your creativity to the next level!
Live 9 Intro comes with over 700 production ready sounds, a huge selection of loops, plus 26 effects to work with for massive possibilities. Work with instruments and effects the way you want to. This software provides easy and flexible ways for combining and integrating all kinds of devices including external hardware and instruments.
Ableton Live 9 Intro Music Production Software Features
New In Live 9
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Over 700 sounds and 26 effects
- 16 audio and MIDI tracks
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
Record automation into clips. Edit automation with curves. Session View automation lets you capture your performance or add movement to your loops. Use curves to make automation more musical.
Live’s unique Session View makes it easy to improvise with musical ideas. In Ableton Live 9 Intro, you can now record parameter changes directly into Session View for even more flexibility. Edit automation curves with the mouse to create smooth mix transitions or radical parameter changes in your clips.
In one click, create new Session View scenes from your Arrangement tracks, or drag and copy individual clips from Arrangement to Session. The automation comes with them, making it easier than ever to move from improvising to arranging and back.
Find sounds fast
With Ableton Live 9 Intro’s new browser, you’ll spend less time finding sounds and more time making music. Live 9’s browser puts all of your instruments and effects, samples, Packs and VST/Audio Units plug-ins in one easy-to-navigate view. Drag and drop folders into the browser from anywhere on your computer. Search as you type, navigate from the keyboard and sort items by various categories.
Play new sounds
Live 9 Intro comes with more than 700 production-ready sounds that give you the full range of vintage synthesizers, drum kits and one-shot samples, acoustic instruments and loops - all powered by Live's built-in synthesizers and effects so they can be tweaked and personalized. All sounds are organized for Live 9 Intro's new browser and work seamlessly with all common hardware controllers.
Browse the Pack store at ableton.com to find even more amazing sounds - signature drum kits by Daniel Miller, Soniccouture, Flatpack and Puremagnetik, new tempo-synched loop collections and high-end multisampled instruments specifically designed for Ableton Live.
Edit the details
Powerful MIDI note manipulation tools and an improved editing workflow help you create new musical ideas fast.
- Transform MIDI notes: New controls in the MIDI editor let you quickly invert, reverse, transpose and speed up or slow down selected MIDI notes in a single click.
- Move notes on and off the grid: Beats are easier to see when editing, and editing grids are now ‘sticky,’ allowing notes to be freely moved and resized while still snapping when close to grid lines.
- Stretch MIDI notes: MIDI Note Stretch markers let you speed up, slow down - or even reverse - selected MIDI notes.
- Warp clip automation: Audio clip automation is warped alongside the audio itself. Envelopes in MIDI clips can be stretched using MIDI stretch markers.
- Edit automation more easily: Add or remove breakpoints with a single click. Hover the mouse near envelope segments to select and drag them without using a modifier.
- Add curves to automation: Hold a modifier while dragging to create and edit curves in automation envelopes.