Classic delay tones for the modern guitarist! The Akai Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
provides three-dimensional control in a heavy-duty polished stainless-steel housing. True-bypass switching, adjustable Mix, Time and Repeat knobs and a durable Time Switch toggle provide the Akai Analog Delay pedal precision delay control.
Akai Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Features
- True analog BBD design for a vintage sound
- Short and long modes for up to 1.1 seconds of delay
- Solid metal chassis and vintage knobs
- True Bypass for retaining a pure signal when the effect is disengaged
- Analog Delay is powered by the included 9-volt battery or optional 9v DC adapter
- Akai Analog Delay Includes: 9V battery and Quick start guide
The Analog Delay guitar pedal’s toggle-switch adjusts the Time knob so that it functions between 0-600ms or 0-1200ms of delay. This range of settings encompasses delay sounds evocative of the classic slap-back popularized by rockabilly and surf to the urgent, atmospheric echo which prevailed in the ‘80s and remains popular today.
Three knobs are the heart of the Akai Analog Delay’s precision control. Mix allows guitarists to dial in the precise amount of delay effect for the current performance. In association with the Time Switch toggle, the Time knob controls the length between repeats. Repeat controls how many duplicates of the source sound are generated. Using Mix, Time and Repeat knobs in conjunction provides a multitude of delay styles ranging from spacey freedom to direct duplication and everything in-between.