The Akai EIE USB Audio Interface
is all about plug and play convenience. With the EIE tabletop USB audio interface, you can connect virtually any musical instrument or piece of production gear to your computer. With three convenient USB inputs in addition to its main USB port, EIE enables you to connect controllers, hard drives or any other peripheral to your computer when native ports may be limited.
The compact EIE, 16-bit recording interface contains high-quality components including nickel-plated input jacks, analog-style VU meters and a rugged aluminum casing for a powerful, professional, portable audio solution. The EIE can be used with virtually any music software program like GarageBand or Pro Tools and connects plug-and-play to Macs or PCs; there is no driver installation required.
Akai EIE USB Audio Interface Features
- Record and playback 16-bit, 2-channel audio via USB
- Plug-and-play operation, no driver installation required
- Four XLR 1/4 inch combo jacks with phantom power and gain control
- Four nickel-plated 1/4 inch outputs for two separate monitoring systems
- Two classic, high-quality VU level meters with switchable sources
- Three additional USB ports for connecting other devices through to a computer
- 5 Pin DIN MIDI Interface
- Headphone output with switchable source and direct monitoring dial
- Table-top, solid construction with a great-looking, classic design