The AKG C2000B was designed for the utmost in versatility, this side address cardioid microphone has a high sensitivity and smooth frequency response, which makes it a great choice for both recording and sound reinforcement applications. The AKG C2000B is a condenser model that features an internal shock mount and pop filter, a 10dB pad to prevent overload, and a bass rolloff filter to eliminate any unwanted low frequencies. It has a broad frequency response of 30 Hz - 20 kHz and includes an SA41 stand adapter. Includes AKG's H100 spider shockmount!
The AKG C2000BH is a great model for anyone looking for an affordable high quality cardioid recording microphone.
- Almost ruler-flat response providing a crystal-clear, up-front sound
- Switchable bass rolloff filter for eliminating proximity effect
- 10dB preattenuation pad, so that the microphone can be adjusted to all recording or live miking situations
- Built-in pop screen reducing unwanted noise
- Rugged construction, elegantly styled die-cast metal housing, and silver-gray finish