AKG C519ML MicroMic Brass Microphone
The AKG C 519ML clips onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, or any other wind instrument (dig out your didgeridoo!).
Room to move for the wind section at last! Its tight cardioid polar pattern makes the C 519ML an ideal tool for use near monitor wedges, and its flat frequency response delivers a natural, powerful, and clear sound.
The C 519 ML features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphone’s frequency response to your instrument's sound. The unique adapter plate A 400 allows easy attachment of the AKG pocket transmitters.
AKG C 519 ML Features
- C 519 ML for use with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering.
- Miniature condenser clip-on microphone for wind instruments, drums, and percussions
- Miniature gooseneck for accurate microphone alignment
- Including wireless direct adapter for easy use with AKG pocket transmitters
- Detachable microphone cable
- Transducer shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection