The Quad Channel AKG DSR70 Digital Wireless Receiver is a professional digital diversity receiver that features bidirectional communication between the transmitter and receiver, offering a number of valuable functions including remote power off for all transmitters, battery status monitoring and more. The AKG DSR70 Digital Wireless Receiver incorporates dynamic frequency selection (DFS) that intelligently chooses only the cleanest frequency bands to establish a robust connection to the transmitters. Thanks to the one-click pairing function, your AKG DSR70 Digital Wireless can be up and running immediately.
AKG DSR70 Four Channel Digital Wireless Receiver Features
- 4-channel Digital Wireless Receiver for AKG DHT70 mics and DPT bodypacks
- Dynamic frequency selection automatically selects the best frequency band
- Standard AES 128-bit encryption prevents tapping of the audio signal
- Auto correction switch, more processor power for clearer signals
- Four individual channel outputs and one MIX output via XLR connector
Two DMS70 receivers can operate together, providing up to eight simultaneous channels. The package includes a universal power supply kit for worldwide use.