AKG IVM4500 In Ear Monitor Wireless System
AKG IVM 4500 IEM In Ear Monitoring System provides higher level audio quality without compromising reference capability and caters to all needs of engineers with leading edge reference audio technology. IVM 4500 IEM offers a highly diversified system, which includes high-end radio electronic and a manual radio signal attenuator for more RF dynamic.
AKG IVM 4500 IEM In Ear Monitoring System Features
- Audio quality without any compromise
- Reference audio with ultra linear frequency response
- Diversity Receiver with two matched antennas ensures reliable transmission
- Stable signal due to a new reference radio electronic design with narrow filte
- Quick frequency change function to support monitor engineers
- Manual radio signal attenuator for a robust radio quality and more RF dynamic
Antenna diversity, with two matched antennas and a new reference radio electronic design contribute to the stable signals of the receiver. The AKG IVM 4500 In Ear Monitoring System enhanced frequency setup shows the number of free channels, and new preset groups support TV channels. A quick frequency change function supports monitor engineers throughout performances to make their projects easily adjustable. With 30 MHz tuning range you can select 1200 frequencies and operate with up to 14 channels simultaneously within the same frequency band.
Receivers are powered by two AA size Alkaline (LR6), Lithium (FR6), AKG BP 4000 μC controlled battery pack or Ni-MH rechargeable (HR6) battery and provide up to 10 hours of continuous operation.
AKG IVM 4500 IEM In Ear Monitoring System Includes
- SST 4500 Stationary Transmitter
- SPR 4500 Bodypack Receiver
- IP 2 Ear Channel Headphones
- 19 inch Rack Mount Kit
- 2x AA size LR6 Battery
- 12V EU/US/UK Power Supply
- 1/4 Wave Antenna