The AKG K141 MKII Stereo Studio Headphones
is an updated version of the AKG legend with XXL transducers with Varimotion technology to deliver higher sensitivity, wide dynamic range and higher SPL. The K141 MKII’s lower impedance also allows it to be used with computers and other devices with low-power output.
The gimbalsuspended earcups and self-adjusting headband makes the AKG K141 MKII headphones comfortable to wear. The detachable OFC cables have gold-plated plugs for easy transportation and years of loss-free signal transfer.
AKG K141 MKII Stereo Studio Headphones Features
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Semi-open supraaural earphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- Undistorted sound even at high volume levels
- Leatherette ear pads and velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable