The AKG Perception 220 Studio Condenser Microphone is a recent addition to the Perception line of quality microphones.
If you have never had the chance to experience these mics, here's your chance. Perfect for countless applications, the Perception line is the secret weapon
of thousands of studios worldwide. Its 1-inch large-diaphragm true condenser transducer brings AKG studio quality to the project studio as well as all other areas of recording and live sound applications. A switchable bass cut filter and preattenuation pad make it perfectly suited even for use on loud sound sources producing sound pressure levels up to 155 dB SPL. The rugged and roadworthy design makes it also a perfect choice for on-stage applications. The Perception 220 comes with a spider-type shock mount and a rugged metal case.
AKG Perception 220 Features
- Large-Diaphragm True Condenser microphone with a big, up-front sound quality
- Switchable 20 dB preattenuation pad for use in sound fields as high as 155 dB
- Switchable bass cut filter minimizes noise and boominess
- Spider-type Shock Mount and Metal Case included
- Cardioid pickup minimizes off-axis sound