The AKG Perception 400 delivers a classic warm, transparent, yet detailed sound and it conforms to the stringent standards defined for AKG recording products, based on the company’s 60-year heritage of know-how. The Perception 400’s dual diaphragm 1-inch large-diaphragm capsule allows a selection of cardioid, omnidirectional or figure-eight pickup patterns for flexibility in use. The switchable bass roll-off and pre-attenuation pads enable its use close to sound sources and in high SPL environments up to 145 dB.
Perception 400’s chassis is made of precision-tooled zinc/aluminum alloy and has a stainless steel grille screen that is dent-resistant. It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount in a metal carrying case.
AKG Perception 400 Features
- Professional condenser microphone for general purpose applications
- Dual diaphragm one-inch, large-diaphragm, true condenser capsule
- Switch-selectable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-eight pickup patterns
- Switchable bass roll-off switch
- Switchable –10 dB pre-attenuation pad
- High 28mV sensitivity and 145 dB max SPL capability at less than 0.5% THD
- Rugged metal housing with stainless steel grille
- Spider-type shock mount included
- Metal carrying case included