AKG Perception 420 Condenser Microphone
The AKG Perception 420 Studio Condenser Microphone features legendary AKG sound quality and a dual-element design that accommodates cardioid, omni, and figure-8 patterns. The Perception 420 includes a shock mount and a metal case, and is equipped with a -20dB pad switch and a bass cut filter switch that allows easy removal of wind noise and other unwanted low frequencies. The AKG Perception 420 Studio Condenser Microphone is a new addition to the acclaimed Perception line of AKG microphones. If you have never had the chance to experience these mics, here's your chance. Perfect for countless applications, the Perception line is the secret weapon of thousands of studios worldwide.
Akg Perception 420 Features
- Two back-to-back large-diaphragm capsules create a flexible multi-pattern microphone -cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Switchable -20 dB preattenuation pad
- Switchable bass cut filter minimizes noise and boominess
- Spider-type Shock Mount and Metal Case included
- Rugged chassis with gold-plated XLR-type output