The AKG Rhythm Pack Drum Microphone Package is the ultimate live or recording set up for any drummer.
The package includes 1 D112 Dynamic Bass Drum Microphone, 2 C430 Miniature Condenser Microphones for overhead recording and 3 D40 Dynamic Instrument Microphones for toms and snare, all in a protective aluminum carrying case. Also included are the necessary accessories: 3 mounting brackets, 3 mic stand adaptors and 2 windscreens.
D112 Dynamic Bass Drum Microphone
- Large-diaphragm dynamic microphone for bass instruments
- Extremely high SPL capability
- Classic microphone for stage and studio applications
The D112 has earned a well-deserved reputation worldwide as the best kick drum microphone ever made. Heavy-footed drummers won’t faze it, because the D112 handles up to 160 dB SPL with no audible distortion. The result is a kick drum sound that ideally balances precise definition and forceful impact. The D112 is also an excellent choice for use with bass cabinets and trombones.
C430 Miniature Condenser Microphone
- Miniature condenser microphone for cymbal and overhead miking
- Phantom or battery powering options
- Mounts securely on all commercial microphone stands
Specifically designed for cymbal and overhead miking, the frequency response of the C430 ensures a uniquely crisp sound. With its extremely compact external dimensions, this microphone will keep a low profile in any application without compromising audio quality.
D40 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Dynamic microphone designed for drums and percussions, wind instruments, and guitar amps
- Patented AKG Varimotion diaphragm technology
- Custom built capsule mounting
- Integrated stand adapter H440
- Spring steel wire-mesh cap
- Rugged all-metal body withstands typical tough handling on stage
The D40 with its solid all-metal body will stand up to the hardships of night-after-night onstage use. The D40 is a highly versatile tool for use on drums and percussions as well as wind instruments and guitar amps.