Providing superb AKG wireless performance and sound quality, the AKG WMS40 PRO UHF Flexx Guitar Wireless System with Guitarbug offers a plug and play wireless solution!
Get the great transmission quality and audio reproduction you’ve come to expect from other AKG wireless systems, but unlike other systems, the WMS40 PRO Flexx includes the Guitarbug, a user-friendly interface that turns a guitar, bass, or portable keyboard into a wireless instrument. The Guitarbug operates on 1 AAA battery, provides up to 11 hours of operation, and is so tiny it’s virtually invisible when plugged into an instrument.
AKG WMS40 PRO Flexx Includes
SR40 FLEXX Receiver Features
- SR40 Flexx Reciever
- GB40 Flexx Guitarbug Transmitter
GB40 Flexx Guitarbug Transmitter Features
- Three selectable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Diversity: maximum transmission reliability even in difficult environments. The system automatically selects the antenna providing the best signal.
- Adjustable squelch
- Multichannel capability for simultaneous use of up to nine channels (maximum number of channel depends on local frequency plans)
- All-metal case
- High Definition Audio Performance technology ensures the legendary, realistic AKG sound and perfect audio transmission
- Smallest switchable miniature transmitter
- 3 different battery covers included
- Swiveling FlexJack connector matching every guitar
- Extended frequency response optimized for guitars and basses
- Up to 11 hours battery time with one AAA size Battery