The presenter set includes the professional C417L lavalier microphone. The WMS 420 was conceived to be equally suitable on stage for performers as well as being an ideal single channel solution for Installers and Houses of Worship due to its external antennas and outstanding gain before feedback. AKG‘s newest wireless system leverages our proven technologies and heritage in order to bring a highly flexible solution to the market.
AKG WMS420 Presenter Lavalier Wireless System Features
- Transmitters with charging contacts
- 8 hours of operating time on a single AA battery
- Dry or rechargeable battery
- Up to 8 channels coexistence in one band
- Compatible with all AKG MicroMics
- Low battery warning indicator
- Frequency range optimized receiver antennas
- Detachable receiver antennas
Easy set-up and use are a hallmark of the robust WMS 420 wireless system. Both transmitters have charging contacts. In its price range the WMS 420 is the only wireless system that professionally supports the use of rechargeable batteries. The low cost of operation make the WMS 420 attractive for installations.
Increased working range due to frequency-range optimized receiver antennas. The detachable receiver antennas allow the use of professional accessories such as antenna splitters and remote mounted directional antennas for multi channel systems. The presenter set includes the professional C417L lavalier microphone.