The AKG WMS4500 CK77 Lavalier Wireless System
is the perfect set for all-round application on theater stages. It is ideal for recording, monitoring and broadcast.
AKG WMS4500 CK77 Lavalier Wireless System set includes:
- 1 PT45OO Pocket Transmitter
- 1 SR4500 Receiver
- 1 CK77 Lavalier Microphone
1 belt clip, 2 AA size batteries, 2 antennas, 1 rack mounting kit and power supply.
CK77 Lavalier Microphone
The CK77 L is an extremely small, omnidirectional professional lavalier microphone. The patented dual-diaphragm capsule has been designed to protect the transducer from moisture and perspiration.
The CK77 L uses two vertical diaphragms mounted back to back to cancel out mechanical and cable noise by mixing the signals of both capsules out of phase. Its ruggedness and superior sound quality make it an excellent tool for theater and broadcast applications. The screw-on module capsule allows quick and easy service of the microphone.
PT4500 Pocket Transmitter
- Dual-diaphragm transducer for suppression of cable noise
- Resistant to moisture, perspiration and salt withstands sudorific stage performances
- Interchangeable capsule module for quick and easy service
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for unchanging sound quality in all directions
Bodypack transmitter with rugged aluminum body. The 30 MHz wide UHF band provides up to 1200 selectable frequencies, and several preset frequency banks for various countries help you set up a multichannel system very quickly.
A backlit display makes it very easy to tune the PT4500 to the same frequency as the SR4500 receiver. A pilot tone system continuously sends transmitter data including MUTE switch position and remaining battery life to the receiver. Integrated charging contacts let you charge the optional BP4000 battery pack without having to remove it from the transmitter. After only one hour, the battery pack will be fully charged and you can use the transmitter for 12 hours continuously. The 3-pin mini XLR input with adjustable gain accommodates both portable instruments and a variety of AKG microphones for every application.
- Bodypack transmitter with rugged aluminum body
- 30 MHz wide UHF band, up to 1200 selectable frequencies
- Backlit display and jog switch for ease of use
- Up to 50 mW RF output for maximum immunity to interference and dropouts
- Optional remote mute switch
- Operates for up to 15 hours on AA size dry batteries, 12 hours on optional BP4000 battery pack with integrated Smart Battery Management System
- Charging contacts for easy battery charging on optional charger
The SR4500 true diversity receiver provides maximum ease of use and the widest range of functions in its class. Its accurate battery life readout is a previously unavailable, invaluable advantage in live sound applications. A complete line of accessories makes the SR4500 your first choice for every application. The transmitter uses a pilot tone to transmit battery status data to the receiver that displays the remaining battery capacity. The pilot tone decoder also allows the detection and display of other important information including the current position of the transmitter MUTE switch.
Housed in a half-rack, all-metal case, the SR4500 is the most compact, reliable, and powerful UHF receiver in its price bracket.
Consumer Alert (for US users)
- True diversity receiver with all-metal case
- Available in eight UHF bands 30 MHz wide each, with up to 1,200 selectable frequencies
- Using several frequency bands allows up to 70 channels to be operated simultaneously
- Transmitter battery status monitoring and tone code squelch
- Auto Setup, Environment Scan, and Rehearsal functions for quick and easy setup
- Backlit, programmable color display and jog wheel with selectable warning signal for ease of use
- Output for controlling external devices
- Integrated data interface for controlling and monitoring from a PC via System Architect™
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: The system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.