A highly flexible wireless system, the AKG WMS450 Presenter UHF Lapel Wireless Microphone System
is ideal for professional presentations, and all types of broadcast and theatrical applications.
Why the WMS450 ROCKS at it’s new low price!
60% more powerful than ANY other wireless in it’s class! The AKG WMS450 wireless systems feature high output 50mw transmitters while others in it’s class offer only 30mw (some even only 12mw!) The AKG WMS450 features the kind of power you’d typically find on systems costing thousands of dollars.
Auto Frequency Wizard
Auto Frequency Wizard makes the AKG WMS450 wireless easy to use in any environment! Not only can you use up to a possible 36 simultaneous channels of the WMS450, but the Auto-Frequency Wizard makes sure your system is interference free by automatically looking for the best frequency to use!
Great Battery Management
Be Lean and Green with the longest operating time in class: 6 hours using 1 x AA dry battery or 8 hours using our nickel metal hydride rechargeable smart battery
. Plus, AKG is the only manufacturer at this price point to include charging contacts on our transmitters for drop-in use with the CU400 2 system charger.
Capsules built for the stage
Whether you want the in your face
crisp sound the condenser C5 capsule offers or the impressive gain before feedback the D5 serves up, the WMS450 handhelds are perfect for where you use wireless the most...on stage!
AKG Just Sounds Better
Yeah, we know. The best sound in class
is a subjective statement but with the widest frequency response and highest dynamic range along with the lowest self noise of any product in it's price range….we don't know how else to say it!
The AKG WMS 450 wireless is your ultimate choice for any wireless application calling for a solution that’s more flexible than just another plug-and-play system. This Pro Range from AKG provides a cost-effective, high-performance frequency agile solution even where several wireless devices are used simultaneously, including gigs at clubs, stages, presentations, churches or festivals. The system can auto select from 1200 frequencies and operate with up to 20 channels simultaneously within the same band. You can even set up a more complex solution using AKG antenna splitters, power supply units and charging stations.
AKG WMS450 Wireless Features
AKG WMS450 Presenter UHF Lapel Wireless Microphone System Includes
- Best in class frequency response = Sounds like a wire
- Highest dynamic range = Best signal to noise ratio
- D5/C5 capsules = Varimotion diaphragm for better sound and gain before feedback
- 50mW output = Best in class for better transmit capture to resist interference
- 8 hr on 1 AA = Best battery performance for cost savings to the end user
- Charging System = Exclusive feature in class for convenience and cost savings
- Profesional Antenna = Distribution connectivity
- Multiple Wireless Systems can operate - 18 Simultaneous Preset Channels Per Band with 3 bands available.
PT450 Bodypack Transmitter Features
- PT450 Bodypack Transmitter
- SR450 Receiver
- C407L Lavalier Microphone
- Belt Clip
- 1 AA size battery
- 2 Antennas
- Rack Mounting Kit
- Power Supply
The PT450 is a high-performance, compact bodypack transmitter for a host of applications. Many innovative features enhance both system reliability and user friendliness.
SR450 Receiver Features
- Best sound in class!
- Extremely compact bodypack transmitter with rugged finish
- Easy configuration through Infrared data download from receiver
- Lowest operating costs: Up to 8 hours with 1 AA Battery
- Unique Battery Status Display
- Professional mini XLR audio input, with a wide range Input Level Control
- Connector for external Mute switch
- Integrated charging contacts
The SR450 diversity receiver is your best choice for cost-efficient, high-performance multichannel systems. Up to 12 channels can be used simultaneously within the same subband and even large systems will work smoothly in environments hostile to RF transmission.
C407L Lavalier Microphone Features
- Best sound in class!
- All metal case with rugged finish
- Easy set up of up to 12 channels per frequency band
- Programmable Status Display with Two-Color Backlight
- Integrated frequency scanner with country specific frequency management database
- Infrared data transmission link
- Rehearsal function for finding dead spots
An affordable professional miniature condenser microphone. Its broadband, flat audio reproduction in an omnidirectional format is ideal for all types of broadcast and theatrical applications. The sound is extremely open and natural, making it ideal for wireless or hardwire multi-mic situations.
Leading the industry again, AMS lets you choose your wireless frequency!
- Extremely light, inconspicuous lavalier microphone
- Excellent audio quality across the full bandwidth
- Band 1: 650-680 MHz
- Band 7: 500-530 MHz
- Band 8: 570-600 MHz