Albion AG10 Hybrid Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier
Get great classic British sound in an Albion guitar combo amplifier!
The AG10 hybrid tube combo features a very unique hybrid preamplifier section combining a 12AX7/ECC83 tube and high voltage FETs (field effect transistors). This combination of circuit gives great tube sound, at an affordable price. This Albion amplifier can be easily used by guitar players of any experience level from beginner to pro, and doesn’t cost you the big bucks of a top end system. The Albion AG10 Hybrid tube guitar combo amplifier is perfect for practice and club gigs without any sacrificing of tone quality or playing feel.
Albion AG10 Hybrid Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier Features:
- 10 watt combo amp with Tube preamplifier
- A solid state power amp circuit that also has some tweaks that lead to a very convincing valve-like tone
- One Albion 8 inch custom 8 ohm speaker
- Black vinyl with grey grille cloth and gold Albion logo
- Three-band Passive EQ, gain, and volume knobs with switchable overdrive
- 3.5mm headphone output jack and 3.5mm aux input jack on the top panel, 1/4 inch speaker out on the rear
- Open back design with 1/4 inch speaker out on the rear for plugging into a bigger cabinet
- Top mounted carrying strap
Once upon a time lower entry guitar amp products were just that, low in sound and building quality! The Albion AG10 range blows that concept completely out of the water! The AG10 combo amplifier is designed from the ground up just like a great guitar amp should.
The elements behind the Albion guitar amps, apart from being designed by a top end designer, come together using a variety of technologies, high voltage FET devices, valves, and good solid-state design. The preamps of each AG10 are a developed family of FET and valve, but unlike many competitive models the Albion preamp technology works at high voltage just like these devices should do for their best performance. This gives a dynamic range, punch, and tonal responses more parallel to expensive pro amplifiers but with much less maintenance is required. These Albion AG10 amplifiers will perform consistently day after day.
With a tube guitar amp, the sonic quality of the amp is only as good as the speaker system that it is connected to. Throughout the AG10, Albion uses better performing loudspeakers than the competition. For instance the AG10 guitar combo amplifier uses a quality 8 inch speaker as compared to the 6.5 inch speakers in other brands making a big, big difference!