World class quality and tone at a great price! The Albion TCT35C Guitar Combo Amplifier has 2 separate switchable channels, both featuring the same controls per channel. Channel A features the EQ circuit before the gain stages, while Channel B features the EQ after the gain stages. Both channels feature the capability of running from clean through crunch to high gain lead. But due to the different voicing provided by the EQ position, both channels have an entirely different spectral response and player's feel. The custom designed 12 inch Albion speaker is used to give it the classic tone.
Albion TCT35C Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
- 35 watt vacuum tube 2 channel combo amp with two 6L6 and four 12AX7 tubes
- Unique input stage combines the preamp tube with an FET circuit to give lower noise, higher gain, better tonality, and lower microphonics
- Black vinyl with grey grille cloth and plum lacquered cat's eye maple trim board with gold Albion Logo
- Channel A is pre-EQ and channel B is post-EQ for more tonal options
- Power amp Variable Edge control is like a presence control but can boost or reduce high frequencies for a sweeter tone
- Separate three-band wide range passive EQ, gain, drive, and volume knobs for Channel A and B
- Includes footswitch for A/B channel and Effects switching
- Effects loop and adjustable solid state digital reverb
- The power amp section can be switched between two feedback loops, open and closed loop. For raw vintage sound or a more modern tighter sound
- The output section can also be run at 33% (approx 12 watts) of its total output power
- One 12 in. Albion Custom 8 ohm speaker
- Open back design with two 1/4 in. speaker outputs on the rear for plugging into other cabinets
- Outputs can be switched between 8 and 16 ohms
- Top mounted carrying handle
The TCT35C combo amp sounds as good as it looks. Albion uses Birch Ply for all their cabinet work utilizing interlocking panels and resonance controlling reinforcing struts. Proprietary vinyl covering and custom cabinet hardware is also used on the TCT35C. The final touch is a piano-finish stained walnut baffle-plate giving a lustrous dark plum colored contrast. The amplifiers feature a seam-welded steel chassis to securely hold the heavy duty transformers, well supported FR4 printed circuit boards (many being double-sided PTH types) and chassis mounted valve bases. Albion designs and builds their own transformers and loudspeakers. All PCBs, wire, plastic and die-cast parts, and speaker cones are custom designed and built in house. The TCT35C amps are all twin channel switching amplifiers.
Although each channel has differing voicing structures they both go from clean to scream for ultimate functionality and wide tonal response. All the Albion TCT amps also feature wide ranging power amp controls widening the tonal response even more - switchable feedback loops, Edge (presence) and Depth controls, output Phase and 33% power switching. Natural sounding digital Reverb and a series FX loop round off the amp functions.