Get great classic British sound in the TCT35H head built by Albion!
The TCT35H tube guitar amplifier head has 2 separate switchable channels, both featuring the same controls per channel. The Albion TCT35H valve amplifier heads sound just as good as they look! With a beautiful Birch Ply construction, gloss black trim with a stunning gold Albion logo this guitar head is sure to get attention. The sound is superior with 35 watts, 2 channels, and a total of 6 tubes in the Albion TCT35H head. Your audience will be captured with the Albion TCT35H tube guitar amplifier head mesmerizing sound and look!
Albion TCT35H Tube Guitar Amplifier Head Features:
- 35 watt vacuum tube 2 channel head with two 6L6 and four 12AX7 tubes
- Unique input stage combines the preamp tube with an FET circuit to give lower noise, higher gain, better tonality, and lower microphonics
- Black vinyl with grey grille cloth and a gloss black trim board with gold Albion Logo
- Channel A is pre-EQ and channel B is post-EQ for more tonal options
- Power amp Variable Edge control is like a presence control but can boost or reduce high frequencies for a sweeter tone
- Separate three-band wide range passive EQ, gain, and drive knobs for Channel A and B
- Two 1/4 in. speaker output jacks with 8 or 16 ohm options on the rear
- Includes footswitch for A/B channel and Effects switching
- Effects loop and adjustable solid state digital reverb
- The power amp section can be switched between two feedback loops, open and closed loop. For raw vintage sound or a more modern tighter sound
- The output section can also be run at 33% (approx 12 watts) of its total output power
- Top mounted carrying handle
The supplied footswitches also have a very useful feature; the cable connection can be easily user-changed from left to right to more adequately suit your stage rig preference. It's simple but so effective!
Channel A features the EQ circuit before the gain stages, while Channel B features the EQ after the gain stages. Both channels feature the capability of running (depending on control settings) from clean through crunch to high gain lead. But due to the different voicing provided by the EQ position (and other voicing elements), both channels have an entirely different spectral response and player's "feel".
A True Albion Beauty
Albion uses Birch Ply for all cabinet work utilizing interlocking panels and resonance controlling reinforcing struts. Proprietary vinyl covering and custom cabinet hardware is used throughout the range of the TCT35H head. The final touch is a piano-finish stained walnut baffle-plate giving a lustrous dark plum colored contrast to all the TCT range. The amplifiers feature a seam-welded steel chassis to securely hold the heavy duty transformers, well supported FR4 printed circuit boards (many being double-sided PTH types) and chassis mounted valve bases.
Albion designs and builds all their own transformers and loudspeakers. All PCBs, wire, plastic and die-cast parts, and speaker cones are custom designed and built in house. Feel secure in a company that strives to provide leading world products at a price you can afford!