You can now record your acoustic or electric guitars directly into your computer with the Alesis AcousticLink Acoustic Guitar Recording Pack! It allows you to get your performances and ideas into your Mac or PC in seconds. The AcousticLink contains a no-drill acoustic guitar pickup, a guitar-to-USB cable, and Cubase LE recording software - everything you need to go from any guitar to virtually any computer. The AcousticLink recording pack has an easy to install single coil guitar pickup – no tools required and no permanent scars or marring on your instrument. You can connect your guitar to your computer with the 1/4 inch to USB cable and use the included Cubase LE software to start recording your song or idea within a moment's notice, before it's gone forever.
The Alesis AcousticLink Acoustic Guitar Recording Pack Features
- Complete guitar-to-computer package with acoustic-guitar pickup, 1/4 inch-to-USB cable, and Cubase LE software
- Single-coil pickup gives your acoustic guitar hassle-free output
- GuitarLink 1/4 inch-to-USB cable makes connecting any guitar or bass to your computer quick and easy
- Quick and easy, do-it-yourself installation and removal with no modification needed
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (can be purchased separately)
- Pickup mounting brackets feature soft, shock-absorbing cushions for high performance
- Built-in analog-to-digital conversion for CD-quality recording
- 16.5-foot, 6 meter GuitarLink cable length
Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (can be purchased separately).
Acoustic guitar can be purchased separately
- Single-coil guitar pickup with 1/4 inch female output jack
- GuitarLink 1/4 inch-to-USB cable
- Cubase LE software
- Quick start guide