The Alesis IO2 USB Audio Interface is a tough-as-nails, portable two channel 24-bit/48k interface that’s unbeatably priced.
This ultra-sturdy device features aluminum housing and is USB powered. Complete with low latency ASIO 2.0 drivers and Cubase LE recording software, just add a computer and record right out of the box. The IO|2 is equipped with professional mic-pres, phantom power and comprehensive metering. Its inputs can handle everything from mics to guitars to keyboards. Channel inserts are provided for outboard processing. It even has full MIDI and S/PDIF I/O.
Alesis IO|2 Features
- 2 channels, 24-bit, 48kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through integrated USB audio interface
- 2 XLR mic inputs with 48V phantom power plus 2 1/4 inch balanced line inputs that can accept guitar level signals
- 1/4 inch balanced main outputs
- 1/4 inch TRS inserts on input channels
- 1/4 inch TRS headphone output
- Dedicated four segment signal/clip LED meter on both channels
- Ultra low-latency ASIO 2.0 drivers (with zero-latency hardware monitoring)
- 24-bit S/PDIF I/O for direct digital recording
- MIDI Input/Output
- USB powered - no external AC power supply necessary
- Low power usage for minimal laptop battery drain
- Bundled with Steinberg Cubase LE