With the Alesis LineLink, you can record your mixer, keyboard, sampler, or drum machine in stereo to your computer. The Alesis LineLink gives you the capability to directly connect nearly any instrument or any stereo line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording. The LineLink USB audio cable outputs studio quality stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. LineLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
Alesis LineLink Stereo to USB Features
- Connect mixers, keyboards, samplers, sequencers, drum machines, or stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording
- Stereo 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 6.56-foot length (2m)
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software