Record from your microphone directly to your computer, easily! Easily is the key word that separates the AudioLink Series by Alesis from most USB interfaces. The MicLink makes it easy to directly connect any dynamic microphone to USB for mono recording. The AudioLink Series USB cables output studio quality 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. MicLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
Alesis MicLink XLR to USB Microphone Cable Features
- Connect any dynamic mic to USB for recording
- 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 16.5 foot length (5m)
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software