Alesis MultiMix 8 Rackmount Stereo Line Mixer
The MultiMix 8 Line mixer is ideal for stage, studio, conference rooms, houses of worship and more. Keyboard players love the MultiMix 8 Line because it has eight stereo inputs in a one rack space unit. If you need more inputs, expand it by linking two with a common TRS cable. Your band’s vocalist can plug into the first channel and add your favorite effects to the mix by using the stereo effects send and return.
Another great application is for multi-instrumentalists who need to mix or sub-mix multiple sources. MultiMix 8 Line features eight stereo channels with a microphone/line input on channel one. When a mono signal is present on any input or stereo send, the left signal is automatically summed to mono for mono or stereo compatibility. When the MultiMix 8 Line is linked, you share the same mix for 16 stereo input channels as well as the effects bus. Keep an eye on your mix with simple, intuitive signal clip and overload LEDs for each input and a five-stage LED level indicator at the main output. A generously featured line mixer, the MultiMix 8 Line is the tool to get the job done at the right price.
Alesis MultiMix 8 Line Features
- Eight channel stereo line mixer
- Microphone/line input on channel one
- Stereo effects bus which can be shared between two linked units
- Channel expansion feature for expansion to 16 stereo input channels
- Signal clip and overload LEDs on each input channel
- Stereo five stage LED ladder for output level indication
- Stereo monitor out
- Mono input source compatibility for stereo output
- One rack space