Alesis MultiMix 8 USB Audio Mixer
Alesis MultiMix USB Mixers are powerful, portable, affordable USB mixers designed for a wide range of operating environments and applications. MultiMix USB Mixers feature low noise analog electronics, 100 great-sounding 28-bit digital effects, studio-quality components & effects processing, and rock-solid construction. The MultiMix mixers also have USB audio, which allows direct computer audio interfacing for 16-bit simultaneous stereo I/O using standard recording software.
The MultiMix 8USB and 12USB have 4 high-gain mic/line inputs. The MultiMix 16USB has 8 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4 inch balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4 inch line inputs, aux send (can send to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return. Onboard effects include reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi-effects, a 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject.
Other features include separate 1/4 inch balanced main and monitor outs, a headphone out, and simple plug and play operation for Windows and Mac OS.
Now Alesis’ studio-grade mixing has arrived for the computer desktop. Anyone can enjoy the benefits of Alesis quality and performance in these powerful, versatile, and portable products.
Alesis MultiMix 8 USB Mixer Features
- Compact, affordable 8-channel analog mixer with USB
- 4 high-gain mic/line inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4-inch line inputs
- 100 28-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging and pitch
- 3-band EQ per channel
- Separate 1/4-inch balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- Integrated USB audio interface, Plug and Play operation under Mac OS X and Windows
- Steinberg Cubase LE included
- Easy to attach rackmount ears available