The Alesis Trigger iO USB MIDI Converter is the ultimate electronic percussion interface.
The Alesis Trigger iO is a powerful new electronic percussion interface designed
to bridge the gap between the ultimate control and feel of a real drum performance
and the extensive capability of software and hardware sound modules. The Trigger
iO converts playing from your favorite percussion interface, whether electronic drum
pads or acoustic drum triggers, into MIDI note messages. Featuring both MIDI
out and USB connectivity, the Trigger iO can be used to play sounds on synths,
drum modules, or on your computer – straight from your drumkit. Bundled with
FXPansion’s BFD Lite – a professional software drum module with high-quality
acoustic and electronic drum kit libraries - the Trigger iO will get you up and rocking
in no time.
With ten trigger inputs and its versatile MIDI out functions, the Trigger iO is the
perfect interface for musicians who want to expand the scope of their current
equipment to include control over computers, samplers, synths, or other MIDI
modules. Its intuitive interface and 20 programmable presets allow for easy setup
and quick user operation. Plus, the bundled FXPansion BFD Lite software provides
an additional source of creative material.
Alesis Trigger iO Features
Alesis Trigger iO Applications
- 10 TRS Trigger Inputs for Single or Dual Zone Trigger Inputs
- 20 Programmable Presets for Storing and Recalling Various Setups
- Includes BFD Lite Software Drum Module with Professional Quality Drum Samples
- VST, AU and DXi plug-in formats
- Easy Interface for Quick Editing and User Setups
- USB 1.1 Plug and Play & MIDI Out
- Hi-Hat Input for on/off or Continuous Control
- Up/Down Footswitch Input for Selecting Kits Remotely
- Customizable Trigger Settings for Sensitivity
- MIDI Channel Assignment (Note Numbers, Crosstalk, Velocity curve, etc)
- Mounting Holes for Optional Drum Stand Mount
The Trigger iO can be used by any percussionist at any level in their home, studio,
or during a live performance to control various software and hardware sound
modules, all while maintaining the feel of a real percussion performance. Additionally, the mounting holes for an optional drum stand mount make the Trigger iO adaptable to any environment.