Outstanding tonewoods, craftsmanship and pro electronics separate the Alvarez AD66CE Dreadnought Acoustic Electric Guitar from every other guitar anywhere near this price range! The AD66CE proves that warm, deep bass, taut mids, and a balanced high-end don't necessarily have to be expensive. A hand selected, grade A solid Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides plus scalloped bracing give the AD66CE incredible resonance, projection and tonal clarity.
Alvarez AD66CE Dreadnought Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Hand selected, ‘A’ grade, solid Sitka spruce top
- Mahogany backs and sides
- Thinner, faster neck that plays easier, yet still feels solid in your hands
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Premium die cast chrome machine heads
- SYS550 preamp system with tuner
- Bi-level rosewood bridge puts more down-pressure on the saddle for more efficient energy transfer
- Bone nut and rosewood bridge pins keep the good vibrations happening
The SYS550 designed by B-BAND is a pro level EQ and pick up that reproduces the sound of the guitar very closely with great clarity. B-BAND use a patented under saddle electret film pick up which eliminates synthetic or processed sounds often heard with Piezo or other styles of pickup. The result is a very true, acoustic sound. SYS550 also has an accurate, backlit chromatic digital tuner.