The Ampeg Heritage R-12R Reverberocket Guitar Combo Amplifier
is a stunning recreation of the world’s first guitar amp with reverb. Hand-wired and assembled in the U.S.A., the incredible Ampeg R-12R Reverberocket reissue offers the authentic tube-driven reverb and smooth, sweet tremolo that made the original one of the most revered guitar combos ever.
High-grade tubes, including the signature octal preamp tubes, deliver a selectable 15 or 30 watts to the premium Celestion Alnico Gold speaker, chosen only after intensive listening tests by Ampeg to ensure the authentic vintage tone. Completing the Heritage of the R-12R Reverberocket look, the chrome-plated chassis, Black Diamond tolex and meticulous construction are as high-quality and beautiful as the signature tone of this classic guitar amplifier.
Ampeg Heritage R-12R Reverberocket Guitar Combo Amp Features
- Hand-wired and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Selectable between 15 (triode) and 30 (tetrode) watts
- Premium Celestion Alnico Gold speaker
- Only 100 amps being made available
- Hand-wired on an eyelet board like the 1961 original
- All-tube design with octal tube preamp for warm, deep tone
- Tube-driven reverb and tremolo
- Dovetail box joint construction
- Black Diamond tolex with vintage grille cloth
- Baltic birch and poplar
- Chrome-plated 2-button footswitch for Tremolo and Echo ON/OFF control
The original 1961 Ampeg R-12R was the world’s first guitar with spring reverb. The Heritage R-12R Reverberocket version offers the same sweet tube-driven echo, complete with a dedicated dimension control
From the full-welded corners of the chassis to the hand-wound transformers to the hand-crafted wiring on the turret boards, the Ampeg Heritage R-12R Reverberocket is the most premium Ampeg guitar amp ever created
The 2012 build of the Heritage R-12R Reverberocket amp is limited to 100 total units, so be sure to play it now. This is a collector’s amp if there ever was one.