Ampeg's Portaflex PF350 bass head matched with the clear low end of Ampeg's 210 cab provides epic bass tone with few boundries. An ultra-compact and highly-portable design, the PF350 craks out 350 Watts of power via efficient Class D amplification.
Ampeg PF350 Head
The PF350 harnesses the performance of Ampeg's highly-researched preamp, setting a new standard for solid-state tone. Tools like a true FX loop and balanced direct out and stereo 1/8 inch input and output for home practice provide the flexibility demanded by the modern bassist. There's even a built-in limiter, keeping your bass tone cleaner and tighter at higher volumes without risk of clipping.
Ampeg PF210HE 2x10 Cabinet
Drawing from the classic design of Ampeg's legendary Portaflex cabinets, the PF210HE combines vintage styling with the performance of a modern 450W cab. The dual Eminence 10 inch drivers push out true Ampeg tone. Since it's a Portaflex, you can attach any PF Series head to the top, flip it inside and hit the road Ampeg style.
Ampeg PF210 HE Portaflex Bass Cabinet Features
- Designed as a stack with a Portaflex amplifier head for ultimate portability
- Aligned screw holes and clasps allows secure stacking of Portaflex heads
- Loaded with two Eminence speakers for high quality sound
- Equipped with a high frequency horn and 3 position switch
- Two paralleled 1/4 inch input and output jacks
- Includes four removable casters