Ampeg's Portaflex PF500 paired with a PF115HE fliptop head bass cabinet, the PF500 head drops 500 watts of powerful bass tone using Class D amplification to ensure a lightweight and compact design. Mount your head to the Flip-Top lid on the bass cabinet and quickly store your head inside for quick setups and teardowns. Pure Ampeg tone in an extremely portable package.
Ampeg PF500 Head
The PF500 harnesses the performance of Ampeg's highly-researched MOSFET preamp, setting a new standard for solid-state tone. Tonal control is no problem with the 5-position midrange control and classic ultra hi/lo boosts while features like the direct out with ground lift and pad are perfect for the gigging bassist. There’s even onboard compression for a tighter, cleaner tone at high volumes.
Ampeg PF115HE 1x15 Cabinet
Drawing from the classic design of Ampeg’s legendary Portaflex cabinets, the PF115HE cabinet combines vintage styling with the performance of a modern 450W cab. The Eminence 15 inch driver pushes out true Ampeg tone. Since it’s a Portaflex, you can attach any PF Series head to the top, flip it inside and hit the road Ampeg style.
Ampeg PF115HE Features
- Designed as a stack with a Portaflex amplifier head for ultimate portability
- Aligned screw holes and clasps allows secure stacking of Portaflex heads
- Loaded with an Eminence speaker for high quality sound
- Equipped with a high frequency horn and 3 position switch
- Two paralleled 1/4 inch input and output jacks
- Includes four removable casters