Ampeg SVT 450H Bass Guitar Amplifier Head
The Ampeg SVT450H, in true Ampeg tradition, offers you more power, performance and flexibility than any other bass amplifier in its class.
In the world of high performance bass amps, Ampeg amplifiers stand alone. This versatile and powerful bass amplifier delivers up to 450 watts of unsurpassed musical power, and offers several outstanding features.
Ampeg SVT-450H Features
- 9-BAND GRAPHIC EQ: Switchable at the front panel, you can use this as a second channel for bass solos, or to shape your sound to your own exacting standards
- HEAVY-DUTY SPEAKER JACKS: Speakon jacks for more reliable connections at higher output
- BALANCED LINE OUTPUT: XLR with independent level switch (20dB pad). Patch into house consoles, mixing boards, or external power amplifiers
- EFFECTS LOOP: For increased intensity and quieter operation of external effects
- POWER AMP IN and PREAMP OUT: Allows direct access into the power amp and a signal tap from the preamp section for even greater versatility
- CLASSIC SVT SOUND AND PERFORMANCE!
Effective September 17, 2010:
Heritage Series: 5 years on Electronics, 2 years on Speakers, 180-day Tubes; SVT Classic and Pro Series; 5 years on Electronics, 2 years on Speakers; 90-day Tubes. All PF BA, Diamond Blue and BA Combo Amps: 2 years on Electronics and Speakers; 90 days tubes. Discontinued and B-Stock Products: Limited 90-day No-Fault Warranty