Just plug and play! The AMS Tour portable PA system lets you set up in minutes and jam all night long. The 1600 watt powered mixer has multiple inputs for all your band members to get connected and enough power to rock the house. The 15 inch main cabinets provide lots of low end with well defined mids and excellent high end response. A versatile sound system for any sized venue or type of music. Buy the Tour PA System now and start booking your band.
Need more power? Upgrade!
The AMS Tour Upgraded comes with the Peavey PV215 which is a 2x15-inch, full-range, passive, 2-way PA speaker cabinet, which handles 700 Watts of power (program, 1,400W peak), with a wide frequency range, all for a nearly unheard-of price. Its typically rugged Peavey durability includes 3/4-inch MDF construction, metal handles, a full metal (not plastic!) grille, heavy duty carpet and Peavey's Sound Guard III HF driver protection network. Its components consist of two heavy duty 15-inch woofers and the Peavey RX14 1-inch compression driver on a large format horn for smooth vocal performance. The upgraded system also offers three boom mic stands inplace of the dual speaker stands.
The AMS Tour Portable PA System Includes
Behringer Europower PMP6000
- Behringer PMP6000 Powered Mixer (20 Channels, 2x800 Watts with Effects)
- Behringer EP2000 Europower Stereo Power Amplifier (2,000 Watts)
- 2 x Peavey PV115 15 inch PA cabinets
- (Upgraded only) 2 x Peavey PV215 15 inch PA cabinets
- 2 x Peavey PV12M Monitor Cabinets (12 Inch, 500 Watts)
- 3 x Audio Technica ST90MKII Dynamic Microphones with Clips
- 3 x CBI MLC186 18.5 Foot XLR Microphone Cables
- 4 x Speaker Cables Speakon to Quarter Inch (25 feet)
- 2 x CBI American Made Instrument Cables (15 feet)
- 2 x Tripod Speaker Stands (only in AMS - Behringer - Peavey Tour PA System - Standard)
The PMP6000 is a 1600-Watt 20-Channel Powered Mixer with Dual Multi-FX Processor and FBQ Feedback Detection System. These new mixers produce even more power than their predecessors while maintaining a famously low weight and high efficiency. The PMP6000 employs Class-D technology including a new switch-mode power supply, significantly reducing weight and heat. The 20-channel PMP6000 features 12 built-in XENYX preamps plus 24-bit FX processors and FBQ Feedback Detection.
Behringer Europower PMP6000 Specifications:
The Behringer EP2000 Europower is an extremely musical power amp that can take a whole night's worth of abuse without missing a beat - even at 2 Ohms!
- Ultra-compact 2 x 800-Watt stereo powered mixer (1600 Watt bridged mode)
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-compact design at nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers
- 20-channel mixer section features 12 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
- 2 studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 12 high-quality XENYX Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter, and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all mic input channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/Tape input
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Adjustable stereo 2-Track input for connecting external line sources
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs for added flexibility
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Protected by an impact resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis, the Behringer EP2000 Stereo Power Amplifier comes with ATR (A
The EP2000 delivers precise power, signal and clip LEDs to monitor performance. For reliable operation, independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel, a back-to-front
ventilation system, high-current toroidal transformer and power transistors have been added. With rugged construction and high-quality components, this amp ensures a long life of amazing sound.
Behringer EP2000 Stereo Power Amplifier Features
Peavey PV115 PA Enclosure (1x15 Inch 2 Way)
- 2 x 1,000 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 750 Watts into 4 Ohms; 2,000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode)
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4 inch TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and touch-proof binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) remove distracting infra-sound frequencies
- Independent limiters per channel offer reliable protection against overload and distortion
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- Ultra-reliable Toshiba/Fairchild power transistors
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- Back-to-front ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- Built-like-a-tank, impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
It seems almost too good to be true but it this is the real deal! The Peavey PV115 is a full-range, 2-way PA speaker cabinet, which handles 400 Watts of power (program, 800W peak), with a wide frequency range, all for a nearly unheard-of price. Its typically rugged Peavey durability includes 3/4 inch MDF construction, metal handles, a full metal (not plastic!) grille, heavy duty carpet and Peavey's Sound Guard III HF driver protection network. Its components consist of one heavy duty 15 inch woofer and the Peavey RX14 1 inch compression driver on a large format horn for smooth vocal performance. Peavey has seriously raised the bar in value-priced, high-performance PA speakers with the new PV115. 8 ohms.
The PV115 has two 1/4 inch inputs so it's ideal for chaining
a pair (or more) of them together, to run from the same amp.
Peavey PV115 Features
The Peavey PV 12M Floor Monitor makes your vocals really cut through!
- 400 Watts program power, 800 Watts peak
- HF Driver protection network
- 3/4 inch MDF construction
- Two 1/4 inch inputs
- Metal handles
- Heavy duty carpet
- Full metal perforated grill
Rated at 500 watts program and 1,000 watts peak power handling capability, the rugged, trapezoidal PV 12M is built to withstand the rigors of the road. The PV 12M can be angled at either 30 or 45 degrees from the floor in addition to being pole mounted.
This two-way system features a 12-inch Sheffield Pro 1200+ premium woofer and a 14XT 1.4-inch titanium-diaphragm compression driver (no piezos) coupled to a constant-directivity horn with our exclusive Sound Guard IV high-frequency driver protection. Two 1/4-inch, full-range parallel inputs allow easy daisy chaining.
Top quality performance from a very affordable, low-profile stage monitor!
Peavey PV 12M Features
- Two-way sound reinforcement monitor enclosure
- 30 and 45 degree dual-angle monitoring
- Peavey-exclusive Sheffield Pro 1200+ woofer with 2.5-inch voice coil
- 1.4-inch 14XT titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Sound Guard IV tweeter protection
- 500 Watt program/1000 Watt peak power handling
- Heavy duty crossover network for driver protection and EQ
- Lightweight trapezoidal enclosure
- 90 x 40 coverage constant directivity horn for better off- axis tonality
- High quality, heavy duty carpet covering
- Steel handle
- Rugged dado and rabbet construction for lightweight- yet-strong joints
- T-Nut speaker mounting
- Heavy duty, full-length steel grille
- Pole mount included
The Audio Technica ST90mkII Dynamic Microphone delivers maximum bang for your buck!
The ST90mkII is first and foremost a performance vocal mic. It features an On-Off switch, plus it's a dynamic mic so it needs no phantom power - you can use it with just about any mixer or recorder. This is a great choice for schools and other institutions.