Memorex 50-Disc CD-R Spindle with 80-Minute CDs
You save even more with this Exclusive AMS Package Deal!
Behringer B2031A Powered Studio Monitors
Behringer has upgraded their B2031 studio monitors to an all-new, professional level of transparency, power, accuracy and versatility for the home studio - at an amazing price. These high-resolution, active monitors provide XLR and 1/4" TRS balanced inputs, very neutral sound and an extremely flat frequency response (50Hz - 21kHz). They're loaded with 150W (lows) and 75W (highs) power amps, separately controlled limiters, long-throw 8-3/4" woofers for deep, tight bass, ferrofluid-cooled HF drivers, unique wave guides, and extremely low-distortion active crossover networks with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters. They deliver excellent dispersion & stereo imaging and a large "sweet spot". The B2031A is adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions or subwoofer combinations and magnetic shielding allows placement near computer/video monitors. Truth monitors are delivered in matched pairs. Cabinet dimensions are 15-3/4 x 9-13/16 x 11-3/8", 33 lbs each.
Behringer B2031A Truth Monitor Features
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50Hz to 21kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 150- and 75-Watt power amps with enormous power reserve
- Ultra high-resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Long-throw 8-3/4" woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" owing to the unique Behringer wave guide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limited for low and high frequency overload protection
- Automatic standby mode (defeatable)
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Delivered as "matched pairs" with individual frequency diagrams
- Low-vibration and environment-friendly E1 MDF cabinet
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
The CAD GXL2200 is a fantastic way to upgrade your studio or add to your mic locker.
The GXL2200 is a large diameter, fixed cardioid pattern, condenser microphone designed to deliver a high level of performance. High sensitivity and low distortion make the GLX2200 an ideal candidate for recording, broadcast, sound reinforcement including vocal and instrument applications. The capsule in the GXL2200 features a 1" gold vapor deposited diaphragm for consisten sound quality over a long lifetime. The GXL2200 comes with a shock mount that will fit any standard 5/8" x 27 threaded microphone stand. The GXL2200 is audio tested and inspected under the direction of CAD Professional Microphones, offering an exceptional level of value. The GXL2200 requires 48-volt phantom power.
The GXL2200 is a large diameter, fixed cardioid pattern, condenser microphone. High sensitivity and low distortion make this microphone an ideal candidate for recording, broadcast, sound reinforcement including vocal and instrument applications. The capsule in the GXL2200 features a 1" gold vapor deposited diaphragm.
The GXL2200 requires standard 48 Volt phantom power
The GXL2200 comes with a shock mount that will fit any standard 5/8" x 27 threaded microphone stand. The shock mount can be removed by unscrewing the knurled ring on the bottom of the microphone.
The GXL2200 microphones are audio tested and inspected under the direction of CAD Professional Microphones, offering an exceptional level of value.