The AMS Producer Recording Studio Support Package is the perfect way to jump start outfitting your new studio, or to upgrade your existing system.
After you've decided on your recorder, whether its a stand-alone digital system, a computer-based DAW, or even a cherished analog workhorse, our package provides the monitors, large-format microphone, headphones, and accessories you need to complete that first project.
The AMS Producer Recording Studio Support Package Features
You save even more with this Exclusive AMS Package Deal!
- KRK Rokit 8 Generation 3 8-inch Powered Studio Monitors (pair)
- MXL 440/441 Studio Condenser Microphone Package
- Studio Headphones
- On Stage Tripod Boom Microphone Stand
- Stoppit Microphone Pop Filter
- 20 Foot Mic Cable
- 50 Disc CD-R Spindle with 80-Minute CDs
KRK Rokit Generation 3 Powered Monitors
KRK’s Rokit Powered studio monitors provide a level of precision and performance unheard of in monitors in this class. Rokit Powered Monitors feature several of the key design elements found in KRK’s premium models, many of which have become the studio standard
for the worlds finest engineers, producers and musicians. Now, you can have that same KRK sound, attention to detail and commitment at a price that makes Rokit Powered a truly uncommon value.
KRK Rokit Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitors Features
- Radiused Corners reduce edge diffraction so your mixes have better imaging and separation.
- Hear everything you put into your mix - Slotted Ports reduce distortion caused by port turbulence; a common problem on monitors with round ports
- You need to feel the bass, and our Proprietary Signature Yellow Woofers made of a woven glass aramid composite, deliver tight, clear low end response.
All KRK Rokit Powered Series monitors feature a proprietary signature yellow woofer made of a woven glass aramid composite that delivers a tight low-end response and a soft dome tweeter for natural sounding highs. The drivers are electronically crossed over and are bi-amped for increased efficiency. All of this is housed in an attractive cabinet with radiused corners that reduce edge diffraction resulting in better audio imaging. The rear input panel features phone plug and XLR connectors to accommodate any application.
MXL 440/441 Studio Condenser Microphone Package
The MXL 440/441 studio condenser microphone ensemble is designed to complement a wide variety of vocal and instrument applications. These microphones have gold-sputtered diaphragms and a fixed cardioid pickup pattern making them very sensitive and readily revealing very subtle sonic details.
MXL 440/441 Microphone Ensemble Features
- Complements a wide variety of vocal and instrument applications
- Perfect for use on the road, acoustic instruments & overhead studio drums
- Includes two mics, carrying case & mic stand adapters
The MXL 440 studio condenser microphone combines a FET preamp with an electrically-balanced output and delivers an uncompromised tonal quality perfect for all studio applications. The MXL 441 instrument microphone delivers the dynamic range required in the most demanding instrument applications and is perfect for use on the road as well as on acoustic instruments and overhead studio drums.