If the headphone output on your existing gear just isn't loud and clear enough, or you need multiple headphone outputs with independent level controls, the Aphex HeadPod 4 Headphone Amplifier
delivers. But the HeadPod 4 gives you more than just volume. It's designed to deliver clean, clear, undistorted sound at any level - ideal for long periods of listening without fatigue.
Aphex HeadPod 4 Headphone Amplifier Features
- Professional Monitoring for ALL headphone types
- Individual volume controls
- High headroom (no clipping at high headphone levels)
- Durable metal jacks
- Ultra low distortion and wide frequency response
- Master volume to match source level
- Ultra low crosstalk
- Works from any analog source
- S/PDIF Input
- Top panel input selection
- Listen longer with less fatigue
- Overcomes limitations of typical headphone outputs
- Four independent stereo power amplifiers
- Small size travels easily
The input signal can be fed from separate balanced 1/4 inch connections, a single extension from your existing headphone output or digitally via S/PDIF. Since it places no load on your existing headphone output, your audio will actually sound better through the Aphex HeadPod 4.
Four fully independent amplifiers ensure maximum efficiency with minimum crosstalk and distortion, even when all four outputs have completely different sets of headphones connected. Housed in a rugged, metal chassis, the HeadPod 4 headphone amp is ready for any environment from the desktop to the rehearsal room, with its optional mic stand bracket.
Whether you're a musician, audio engineer, broadcaster, or just tired of old, tired headphone outputs, the Aphex HeadPod 4 is for you.