Portability, studio quality, amazing price!
Apogee JAM Audio Interface brings the legendary sound quality of Apogee to iPad, iPhone and Mac for a great price. Now with JAM, guitarists can have a pocket-sized, plug in and play audio interface and experience ultimate tone with the guitar amps and effects in Apple's GarageBand software or other compatible applications.
Pristine Digital Sound for Ultimate Guitar Tone
Apogee JAM audio interface is a premium digital converter featuring PureDIGITAL technology which delivers your guitar's true tone to your iPad or Mac without compromise. JAM is the first high quality interface that makes a digital connection to both iOS devices and Mac. You will notice the sonic difference between Apogee JAM and other similar products immediately.
Apogee JAM Audio Interface for iPad iPhone and Mac Features
- PureDIGITAL instrument connection delivers pristine sound quality
- Designed specifically for electric guitar and bass
- No confusing setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Easily adjust input levels for any instrument
- Made for GarageBand, Logic, and MainStage
- Works with iPad, iPhone 4 and Mac
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Studio quality instrument preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- High quality locking output connects directly to iPad and iPhone or USB port on a Mac
- 44.1kHz, 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion
- Auto Soft Limit for optimal input level
- Powered by connection to iPad, iPhone or Mac
- Made in the U.S.A.
Crank It Up and Dial It In with Easy Level Control
||Ready to Rock - Status and Level Indication
It's easy to tell if Apogee JAM is connected properly by the status LED on the top panel. If it's blue, JAM is connected but not ready, if it's green, JAM is ready to rock and the light becomes your input level indicator. If it turns red, you are rocking too hard and you need to turn your gain down with the control knob.
JAM features an input gain control knob. This rotary style wheel is conveniently located on the side of JAM for easy thumb access and allows you to dial in the level of your guitar without accessing software.
Plug in and play
There's no difficult set up or configuration with Apogee JAM interface. Just plug in, open your favorite software and rock out.
Did you know?
Apogee JAM is a true digital device featuring special circuitry designed specifically for guitar and bass. The Apogee engineers responsible for JAMs sound quality have created professional audio hardware found in recording studios around the world and heard on countless hit records.