For perfect tone anywhere, the Jam 96K is a professional quality guitar interface for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac. Capture the warmth and richness of your guitar’s tone with digital purity using one simple take-anywhere device, Apogee JAM 96k. JAM 96k delivers your next great performance to your iPhone, iPad or Mac whether you are on-the-go, or in the most advanced recording studio.
Apogee Jam 96K Interface at a Glance
Made for GarageBand & Logic, works with any app
- Upgraded Sound Quality: Upgraded sound quality with punchy, tube amp tone emulation
- High-Definition Recording: Up to 24-bit / 96kHz studio HD recording for pristine fidelity
- For Electric Guitar, Bass & Acoustic Guitar with pickup: Built specifically for electric guitar, electric bass and acoustic guitar with a pickup.
- Works with iOS and Mac: Direct connection with Lightning or 30-pin iOS devices (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) and USB connection to Mac.
- iOS 7 & OS X Mavericks compatible: Works with OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Works with iOS 7 on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
JAM 96k is built for GarageBand and Logic Pro. Its special circuitry is optimized to make the amps and effects in any guitar or music creation app sound their best. For the beginner or the most seasoned guitar player, JAM delivers inspiring tone for practicing, recording or just jamming.
Apogee Jam 96K Interface Features
Built for the future
- PureDIGITAL instrument connection delivers pristine sound quality
- Designed for electric guitar, bass and acoustic instrument with a pickup
- No confusing setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Studio quality instrument preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- High quality locking output connects directly to iPad and iPhone or USB port on a Mac
- 24-bit resolution
- Up to 96kHz sample rate recording with iOS device or Mac
- Auto Soft Limit for optimal input level
- Powered by connection to iPad, iPhone or Mac (no batteries or external power required)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Introduced in 2011, the original JAM became the standard iOS mobile recording device for both aspiring and professional artists. Redesigned for the future, the new JAM 96k delivers unsurpassed recording quality and even better tone. JAM 96k is optimized for the latest Apple iOS devices and includes the ability to record in pristine fidelity – up to 24-bit/96kHz.