A studio quality mic designed for direct digital connection to iPad, iPhone and Mac, the Apogee MiC USB Microphone makes it easy to capture your best take with incredible quality so you can record any sound anywhere. At about the same size as an iPhone, MiC will capture your vocals, voiceovers, instruments and interviews in cooperation with Apple’s GarageBand or other Mac OS and iOS software. Record on the go with incredible digital quality with Apogee’s MiC.
Apogee MiC USB Microphone for iOS and Mac Features
PureDIGITAL technology delivers pristine sound quality
- PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- Studio quality cardioid condenser microphone
- 44.1/48 kHz, 24bit analogtodigital conversion
- Studio quality microphone preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- No configuration, just plug in and record
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Designed for vocal and acoustic instrument recording
- Also great for recording interviews, podcasts, voice overs, and audio for DSLR video
- All metal construction
- Extremely compact and portable
- Works with GarageBand
- Buspowered by iPad, iPhone or Mac (no batteries or external power required)
- Made in the U.S.A.
MiC is a premium digital converter featuring PureDIGITAL technology which delivers your voice or acoustic instruments true tone to your iPad, iPhone or Mac without compromise. You will notice the sonic difference between MiC and other similar products immediately.
Status and level indication
It’s easy to tell if MiC is connected properly by the status LED on the front of MiC. If it’s green, you are ready to record and the light becomes your input level indicator. If it turns red, you are rockin' the MiC too hard and need to turn your level down with the input gain control knob.