The ART Pro Channel II Tube Microphone Channel Strip uses a second-generation discrete Class-A microphone preamp to provide clean quiet gain while maintaining incredible transparency. A powerful dynamics processor on the ProChannel II subtly controls transients and noise of the most demanding sources.
The ART Pro Channel II's semi-parametric EQ offers wide tune-ability and can be patched before OR after the dynamics processor. Separate rear-mounted insert points allow patching in external signal processing gear immediately after the Mic preamp and before the EQ and dynamics processor. Both analog and LED meters provide a detailed indication of audio levels.
ART ProChannel II Tube Microphone Channel Strip Features
- Variable input impedance for flexible microphone voicing (150 Ohms To 2400 Ohms)
- Selectable plate voltage
- Large VU meters
- Backlit function switches
- Discrete class-A input microphone preamplifier
- Low noise at lower gain settings
- Extremely low total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Wide frequency response
- Additional front mounted instrument input jack
- Supports Mid/Side miking technique
- Operates at +4dbm/-10dbv output
- Selectable Stereo/Dual operation of output controls
- Automatic instrument input selection