The ART SLA4 studio linear power amplifier delivers the clean power you need for any professional audio application including project or professional studio environments or commercial sound installations.
The SLA4 is a true four-channel amplifier in a single rack-space that can be switched easily from Multi-channel, Stereo and Bridged Mono Modes. Separate mode switches allow you to bridge channels 1 and 2, or channels 3 and 4, or both channel pairs. This maximizes flexibility by allowing the amp to be configured for best utilization in 2, 3, or 4 channel applications.
Designed for long-term reliability in any audio application, the SLA-4’s output is fully protected from short circuits. An ultrasonic network decouples RF from the output and helps keep the amplifier stable with reactive loads. The SLA4 is stable into loads as low as 2 ohms (stereo mode) or 4 ohms (bridged mode) making it ideal for virtually any installation application or complex system configuration.
The SLA-4 features SmartFan, an advanced, thermal dependent fan assisted convection cooled system. The SmartFan system is dependent upon the internal ambient temperature of the unit, and runs at high or low levels depending on the amplifier’s cooling needs.
1/4-inch TRS and Euroblock balanced inputs as well as multi-way output binding posts are ensure the SLA4 can be quickly and easily tied in to any system without modification. A simple to install tamper proof cover is included.
ART SLA4 Studio Power Amplifier Features
- Extremely Low Noise, Discrete Linear Design
- 4 x 100 Watts per channel at 8 Ohms, 140 Watts per channel at 4 Ohms
- 2 x 200 Watts per channel at 16 Ohms, 280 Watts per channel at 8 Ohms (bridged)
- 2 x 100 Watts per channel at 8 Ohms and 1 x 280 Watts at 8 Ohms (bridged)
- Toroidal Transformer
- 10 Hz to 40 kHz Frequency Response
- 1/4-inch TRS, and Euroblock Balanced Inputs
- Recessed Pop Out Detented Gain Knobs
- Tamper-Proof Faceplate Included
- Multi-way Binding Post Outputs
- Low Profile 1U Rack-Mountable Design
- SmartFan Silent Cooling System