Arturia Analog Experience The Factory 32 Key Keyboard Controller
The Arturia Analog Experience The Factory 32 Key Keyboard Controller uses the same quick and easy-to-use software as Analog Factory with a dedicated keyboard that gives you access to the very best of Arturia's sounds. And, with the pre-assigned knobs and faders all these sounds are ready to be tweaked in realtime. With The Factory keyboard, you can put your mouse away and enjoy the same experience traditional hardware synths offer.
The keyboard itself can work as a controller for any third-party software or hardware instrument. It is actually a premium quality MIDI keyboard, offering smooth key-action, aftertouch, aluminum casing and an array of real time controls.
Analog Experience The Factory brings you 3500 legendary synthesizer sounds carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths collection.All sounds are processed within the computer, the keyboard allows these sounds to be played and their characteristics modified in real time.
Arturia Analog Experience The Factory 32 Key Controller Features
- Includes Analog Factory 2.5 with 3500 synths sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality
- Now with aftertouch, the velocity-sensitive keyboard places a wide dynamic range at the player's fingertips
- Smooth key action, keys shaped for comfortable glissando playing and silent operation
- 32 keys and a sturdy, low profile aluminum frame
- Quickly filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads¦) and/or by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long¦), and find presets according to these filtered choices
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets
- Straightforward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope)