The Arturia Analog Experience The Laboratory 49 Key Keyboard Controller is made for performance and maximum expression, with velocity and aftertouch in addition to a set of knobs, faders and pads, as well as full connectivity on the back panel.
This premium keyboard controller gives the fullest access to Arturia's Analog Laboratory software; its pre-assigned controls making it the perfect solution for plug and play sound creation. Once the software is connected to the keyboard, you can put your mouse away and experience the same workflow as on a traditional hardware synthesizer.
With Analog Experience The Laboratory, discover a new depth of access to the synth patches so you can really get in and customize the huge library of internationally designed presets. A new scene mode allows several sounds to be played at the same time with the addition of advanced arpeggiation melodies, drums and FX loops.
Arturia Analog Experience The Laboratory Keyboard Features
Professional grade USB MIDI Controller
- Includes Analog Laboratory with 3500 synths sounds and 200 scenes
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type, and by Characteristics
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Minimoog V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Laboratory
- 200 Scenes organized by musical genres offering complete live sets, including : loops assignation to pads, splitting and layering of two synths, and advanced arpeggiation melodies
- Straight forward Editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds : Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus and Delay mix, 2 ADSR envelopes, 4 pads
Analog Experience The Laboratory is Arturia's professional grade 49 key USB MIDI Controller. It is entirely preassigned to work with the Analog laboratory software, enabling you to take an immediate and in-depth control over your sound. But the Laboratory keyboard also acts as a Universal Midi controller, compatible with any third party software and hardware.