It's a USB/MIDI controller, It’s a MIDI to CV converter, It’s a Sequencer… No… It’s All of the above. The compact and intuitive Arturia BeatStep offers 17 knobs, 16 velocity and pressure-sensitive pads and incredible connectivity to your favorite hardware and software. Control your gear with the simple layout of BeatStep and stow it easily when traveling from gig to gig.
Arturia BeatStep USB/MIDI/CV Controller and Sequencer
- MIDI controller Mode – RED LED MODE
- Step Sequencer mode – BLUE LED MODE
- 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 16 encoders
- 16 MIDI Controller presets
- 16 Sequence presets
- Works with MIDI Control Center Editor
- Internal and External clocking
- CV outputs
- USB I/O
- MIDI output
- iPAD compatibility (using camera connection kit)
- Transports can send MIDI CC or MMC
- Kensington Lock
- Standalone MIDI or CV operation when powered via standard USB power adaptor
- USB Class compliant (no drivers)
Arturia’s BeatStep offers a new degree of functionality and performance for a portable pad controller offering a highly versatile controller capable of triggering clips in such applications as Ableton Live. The BeatStep also allows you to play drums in conjunction with such applications as BFD or EZDrummer.
BeatStep is also a 16-step analog sequencer for creating all kinds of musical phrases to be sent to analog synthesizers, MIDI drum machines, MIDI keyboard devices, or computer programs. Its vast connectivity allows you to interface BeatStep with a computer or iPAD using USB, a drum module using MIDI or an analog synthesizer equipped with CV/GATE.