Arturia Dr Bob's Collector Pack Software
A must have for any Moog fan or electronic music lover! The Arturia Dr Bob's Collector Pack Software gives you 2 award-winning software instruments, offering a huge variety of sounds and creative possibilities, 1 great video documentary, 1 exclusive book and 1 collector button.
Arturia Dr Bob's Collector Pack Software Features
- Minimoog-V and Moog Modular-V software instruments
- Moog DVD Documentary by Hans Fjellestad (Multi Region, approx. 120 min)
- 72-page book including previously unpublished documents by the Moog Foundation
- Moog Foundation official button
- For each of the available software instruments delivered you get more than 600 high quality and innovative sounding presets
- Polyphony from 2 to 32 voices, with unison possibilities
- Each virtual instrument can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in within your sequencer
- Ready to be controlled by your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks
- With the ability to work at 32bit/96kHz resolution, you can now make music on your computer the way you would with a hardware synthesizer
- A revolutionary preset navigation system in the Minimoog-V: SoundMap
- All the features of the original synths have been recreated but more was added to take advantage of new possibilities:
- Modulation Matrices (available for the Minimoog-V only)
- New filter types
- Step sequencers
- Keyboard split and layer
- Innovative modulation sources
- Smart preset management, and more
The ever-present Minimoog has been making its phat presence felt for over three decades. Artists and bands like Tangerine Dream, Kraftwerk, Depeche Mode, Keith Emerson, Jean-Michel Jarre and Klaus Schulze used the synthesizer. The Minimoog V generates the typical legendary sound which is excellent for basses and leads.
'Arturia has done it again. The Minimoog V's sound quality captures the magic of the original classic Minimoog. We at Moog Music are happy to lend our name to this fine product.'
- Dr. Robert Moog
Moog Modular V
Because of its modular structure, the Moog Modular V offers virtually endless sonic possibilities. This recreation can lead you to analog nirvana, producing haunting wispy lines, lush pads, burning unison leads, thunderous basses, and more. The Moog Modular was used by such artists and bands as Tangerine Dream, The Beatles, the Rolling Stones and Wendy Carlos.
'I am delighted that Arturia's Moog Modular V is adding a new dimension to an instrument tradition that has a special meaning to so many musicians.'
- Dr. Robert Moog
DVD Bob Moog Documentary
MOOG, the film, takes us inside the mind of this legendary inventor as he shares his ideas about creativity, design, interactivity, and spirituality.
The MOOG DVD included with the Arturia Dr Bob's Collector Pack Software features interviews and performances by Stereolab, Keith Emerson, Jean-Jacques Perrey & Luke Vibert, Rick Wakeman, DJ Spooky, Money Mark and others.
'A compelling documentary portrait...a fascinating historical look at the technological side of the 60's revolution in pop music.'
- The New York Times.
From Bob Moog's Private Archives
Curated and prefaced by Michelle Moog-Koussa, President of the Bob Moog Foundation, this book unveils never before seen photographs and rare documents of Bob Moog. This limited edition book offers a rare 'behind the scenes' glimpse of an incredible story that genuinely revolutionized modern music.
Moog Foundation button
The mission of the Bob Moog Foundation is to educate and inspire children and adults through the power and possibilities of electronic music. Enclosed in the Arturia Dr Bob's Collector Pack is an official Bob Moog Foundation button, a distinguishing mark that by buying this pack you are supporting Bob's Legacy.