Arturia V Collection 2 Software Synth Collection; The complete solution for all your soft synth Needs!
When you get your hands on Arturia's V Collection 2, you get a complete set of the most legendary and sought after synthesizers ever in one very affordable package. This ultimate edition is the complete solution when high quality, authentic and modern synthesizer sounds are demanded. The luxury box contains upgraded versions of the highly awarded soft synths included in the original V Collection.
Includes: Minimoog V2, Moog Modular V2, CS-80 V2, ARP2600 V2, Prophet V2 and the Jupiter 8 V2 to make a complete and incredible soft synth package.
Arturia V Collection 2 Upgrades Include
- A revolutionary preset navigation system called SoundMap
- Ability to use NRPN midi messages for automation
- Switch to Syncrosoft copy protection
- Presets now respond to modulation wheel
- Fresh batch of presets made by a selection of top sound designers
- MIDI RPN pitch bend range message is now recognized
- Increase of overall volume
- Numerous bug fixes
With this collection of synthesizers you will be able to create virtually every imaginable synthesizer sound with the true characteristics of their very rare and expensive predecessors. The V Collection is available at an irresistible price.
Arturia V Collection 2 Features
Moog Modular V and MiniMoog V
- 7 accurate emulations of legendary analog synthesizers in one bundle
- All synthesizers contain over 400 carefully selected presets
- Smart Preset Managers: View by Name, Instrument, Type and Project
- Photo realistic interfaces that perfectly resemble the actual synths on screen
- Added modulation possibilities, effects, arpeggiators and polyphony
- Set to control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks
- 32bit/96kHz resolution, Make music the way you would with a hardware synth
- Arturia’s TAE technology ensures an accurate representation of each synth
- Each virtual instrument can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in
- Polyphony goes from 2 to 32 voices, with unison possibilities
- Functions as VST, AU, RTAS or Stand Alone
Whether recreating the abstract tonal qualities of the classic electronic soundtracks, or pushing forward the sonic boundaries of today, the Moog Modular V is the synth of choice for sound exploration, anywhere, anytime.
From the starship funk lead lines of the 70's, to the gangster whine of mid 90's hip-hop, the ever present Minimoog has been making its phat presence felt for over 3 decades. The highly awarded Minimoog V is now even polyphonic and has extra modulation options making it a Memorymoog emulation as well.
ARP 2600 V
With its very raw and dirty character it is easy to create massive drum n' bass stabs to growlin funky bass lines and spaced out drones. The ARP2600 V is a truly versatile sound creation tool with a bite.
Prophet V and VS
When a punchy fat sound is demanded, search no further. Whether emanating from the beat boxes of 80's New York or from the electro dub club sound systems of now, the sound of the Prophet V keeps it moving.
The Prophet VS brings you a unique crisp digital sound that easily stands on its own, but at the same time is complimentary to the sound of pure analog synthesizers. It brings the clear sound of four digital oscillators and a nice creamy warm filter.
With its ground breaking design and earth shattering sounds, this massive sounding synth has featured on poles apart recordings from the good times of soul of Stevie Wonder to the electronic tension of the Blade Runner soundtrack. We do highly recommend the CS-80V for pads and string sounds.
The Jupiter-8’s success, initiated in 1981, took every one by storm. In terms of sonic possibilities, it complemented its competition by bringing something different. The Jupiter-8V is a real workhorse capable of creating very versatile sounds. You could easily make fat
sounds with it. With the new modulation possibilities and effects within the synthesizer path it goes far beyond the original.
Mixing tradition and innovation
Using analog synthesizers brings a warm lively sound to any music production. The vintage analog synthesizers were very innovative at their time. But obviously there are technologies today that did not exist back then. For instance it is impossible to play a chord on a Mini Moog or on an ARP 2600. In most cases there is no MIDI available and saving sound setting is not possible or very limited.
The synthesizers you will find in the V-Collection will not only bring you the authentic analog sound recreations, they all offer full MIDI control, convenient preset management, effects and polyphony while also offering innovative features opening new creative possibilities. Another great advantage is that you can use multiple instances of every synthesizer in your studio environment, giving the possibility to use, for example three CS-80 V’s and two ARP 2600 V’s at the same time.
Alongside the Delay and Chorus effects, that are available for all the synthesizers in the V Collection, innovative features are added to each of them, opening a large window on the future. For instance a modulation matrix with up to 6 connections (12 sources and 32 destinations) and a new LFO are available in the Minimoog V. In fact this makes it a futuristic Memorymoog emulation as well. We added 4 revolutionary tracking generators and an original ARP Sequencer model 1601 to the ARP2600 V, enabling ever evolving and traveling sounds. A set of Analog Sounding Effects such as EQ, Phaser and Flanger that can be modulated by any audio source in the synthesizer were added to the Jupiter-8V. Adding a live-oriented Step-sequencer and the Galaxy module for advanced modulations to this synth is another example of how Arturia brings endless sonic possibilities to the table.
TAE - True Analog Emulation
Arturia's exclusive technology which accurately reproduces, tone, waveshape, tuning and other detailed characteristics of an analog synthesizer.
What are the main characteristics and advantages of the TAE technology?
- Better reproduction of analog oscillators - TAE recreates the characteristics of analog oscillators in amazing detail. The transparency and clarity of our analog synthesizer emulations give the musician a freedom to be inspired by classic sounds or explore new textures with the expectation that previous limitations of digital oscillators will not interrupt the creative flow.
- Better reproduction of analog filters - Filters are a major element in substractive sound synthesis. It is important to reproduce the exact characteristics of analog filters in the digital domain, as well as the individual characteristics of classics instruments that give them each their characteristic sound.
- Implementation of soft clipping - Soft clipping can give the sound more punch and deeper basses, together with limiting the amplitude of the sound. It is another important point that gives analog synthesis its sound and attitude.
Explore hundreds of sounds using the revolutionary Sound MAP. Locate areas you like and pick a sound that will stimulate your creativity. Morph sounds on the MAP by clicking anywhere you like. Add filters to make your search easier, or get back to the traditional list of presets, by sound-designer or by type. Be creative, be funky, be a sound-traveller.