The Arturia V Collection 3.0 Software Synth Suite brings you the most legendary synthesizers and drum machines ever used in professional studios in one attractively-priced bundle! This premium suite includes 10 of Arturia’s multi-awarded TAE 64-bit software instruments: Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP2600 V, Prophet V and Prophet VS, Jupiter 8-V, as well as the new Oberheim SEM V, Wurlitzer V and Spark Vintage, a comprehensive collection of 30 classic drum machines.
To round up the V Collection 3.0 package nicely, Arturia has included the Analog Laboratory: a synth powerhouse providing a myriad of inspiring scenes to play with. So take a giant leap into the sonic world of the most demanding producers and the leading electronic artists. Now is the time to load up your dream analog rig!
Arturia V Collection 3.0 Software Synth Suite Features
- 8 accurate emulations of legendary analog synthesizers that have defined the sound of modern electronic music : Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP2600 V, Prophet V and Prophet VS, Jupiter 8-V, Oberheim SEM V
- Spark Vintage including high end recreations of 30 classic drum machines (TR-808, TR-909, LinnDrum, DrumTraks, and more)
- Analog Laboratory offering 4300 presets, 200 scenes and the in-depth edition of each synthesizer
- All synths in the pack come with more than 400 presets by a selection of the world’s most talented sound designers
- Functions as a 32-bit and 64-bit compatible VST, AU, RTAS plug-in or in stand alone
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in within your sequencer
- Set to control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks
- With the ability to work at 32bit/96kHz resolution, you can now make music on your computer the way you would with a Hardware synthesizer
- Arturia’s TAE ensures that the sound coming from the different synth recreations is as pure as the original
- All the features of the original synths plus new added features:
- Modulation Matrices
- New filter type
- Step sequencers
- Keyboard split and layer
- Innovative modulation sources
- Smart preset management
- Additional effects
The Arturia V Collection 3.0 software truly offers the best of both worlds: the accurate analog sound of the legendary hardware instruments, and the advantage of a perfect integration into the digital world.
Each instrument included in the V Collection 3.0 has its own unique character and shines in a particular style. This guarantees that you always find the right weapon of choice for your production, whether you need groundbreaking basses, funky leads, stellar pads, lush strings, unearthly sound effects or solid beats. The V Collection 3.0 features 9 legendary analog synthesizers, 1 electric piano and 30 classic drum machines.
10 Software Instruments
- Modular V: Whether recreating the abstract tonal qualities of the classic electronic soundtracks, or pushing forward the sonic boundaries of today, the Modular V is the synth of choice for sound exploration, anywhere, anytime.
- Mini V: From the starship funk lead lines of the 70's, to the gangster whine of mid 90's hip-hop, the ever present Minimoog has been making its phat presence felt for over 3 decades. The highly awarded Mini V is now even polyphonic and has extra modulation options making it a Memorymoog emulation as well.
- ARP2600 V: With its very raw and dirty character it is easy to create massive drum n' bass stabs to growlin funky bass lines and spaced out drones. The ARP2600 V is a truly versatile sound creation tool with a bite.
- Prophet V: When a punchy fat sound is demanded the search no further. Whether emanating from the beat boxes of 80's New York or from the electro dub club sound systems of now. The Prophet VS brings you a unique crisp digital sound that easily stands on its own, but at the same time is complimentary to the sound of pure analog synthesizers. It brings the clear sound of four digital oscillators and a nice creamy warm filter.
- CS80 V: With its ground breaking design and earth shattering sounds, this massive sounding synth has featured on poles apart recordings from the good times of soul of Stevie Wonder to the electronic tension of the Blade Runner soundtrack. We do highly recommend the CS-80V for pads and string sounds.
- Jupiter-8 V: The Jupiter-8’s success, initiated in 1981, took every one by storm. In terms of sonic possibilities, it complemented its competition by bringing something different. The Jupiter-8V is a real workhorse capable of creating very versatile sounds. You could easily make 'fat' or ‘Crystal’ sounds with it. With the new modulation possibilities and effects within the synthesizer path it goes far beyond the original.
- Oberheim SEM V: The SEM was one of the world’s first self-contained synthesizer modules. Primarily developed by Oberheim as an expander to fatten up the tone of the Minimoog, it soon gained a popularity of its own. It was later featured in high end polyphonic models embedding up to eight SEM voices. Today the SEM models are still highly sought after for their stellar multimode Filter.
- Wurlitzer V: The legendary Wurlitzer EP 200A was the high end model of the Wulitzer reed-based piano line. It was introduced in 1972 and produced until 1982.
- Spark Vintage: The V Collection 3.0 also includes a comprehensive collection of 30 classic drum machines. From the low end punch of the TR-808 to the R&B flavored percussion sounds of the CR-78, this collection delivers the true soul of the finest groove machines -including the producer’s best kept secrets- in one single and easy to use interface.
- Analog Laboratory: Analog Laboratory is a powerful software that acts as the control tower of your synth collection. It allows you to quickly select your sound among the 4300 presets and play 200 scenes involving two synthesizers, drum loops and arpeggiation melodies. This is the ideal place to find inspiration for your tracks or to prepare your live setup.