The high-performance Audio Technica AE4100LE Limited Edition Handheld Dynamic Microphone delivers aggressive sound that stays up-front in the mix. Optimized for the stage, the AE4100LE microphone features superior anti-shock engineering for minimum handling noise. Its rugged construction is engineered by Audio Technica to stand up to the rigors of touring.
For ultimate protection against vocal plosives, the AE4100LE mic's hardened-steel outer grill is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam. A foam disk positioned on top of the element assembly provides the final layer of ‘pop’ protection.
Audio Technica AE4100LE Handheld Dynamic Mic Features
Audio Technica 50th Anniversary
- Special 50th anniversary edition in silver-colored metallic finish with serial number etched on the surface
- Optimized for the stage with excellent isolation properties
- The back-cavity assembly ‘floats’ inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Outstanding pop protection
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Tough, durable, resilient - built for the road
To celebrate Audio Technica's 50th Anniversary, A-T has introduced a special limited edition AE4100/LE Anniversary Microphone in a silver-colored metallic finish with blue accents. A unique serial number is etched on the surface of each limited edition AE4100LE.