Audio Technica AE5400 Handheld Condenser Microphone
The Audio Technica AE5400 Handheld Condenser Microphone delivers pristine sound quality demanded by the most discriminating microphone user.
With its superb sonic design, this true condenser features superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise and quiet performance. Featuring the same element as the classic AT4050 studio mic, its large-diaphragm capsule assures an accurate, natural response. It handles high SPL's and offers protection against plosives/sibilance without compromising high-frequency performance and clarity.
Audio Technica AE5400 Features
- The ultimate vocal performance instrument
- Pristine sound quality demanded by the most discriminating microphone user
- Same large-diaphragm element as the renowned AT4050 studio microphone; true condenser design
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance
- High-quality double-sided PCB uses surface-mount components. Extensive grounding plane and attention to best-practice grounding methods minimize electrical noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Custom transformer improves performance specifications by isolating against noise and RF interference, and providing excellent saturation characteristics that contribute to smooth linear sound quality
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad