The Audio-Technica AT2020 USB Microphone offers studio-quality articulation and intelligibility. The AT2020 USB plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. Equipped with a USB digital output, the AT2020 USB is perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting, and voiceover use. If USB isn't your thing, the AT2020 is available with an XLR connector in the Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Mic.
Based on the renowned AT2020
The AT2020 USB is based on the design of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone. Like the AT2020, it features a low-mass diaphragm, custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response.
With low self-noise, the AT2020 USB is perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment. Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
Audio-Technica AT2020 USB Features
- Side-address studio condenser with USB digital output (Windows and Mac compatible)
- Crystal-clear, natural sound for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise – perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment
- Includes tripod desk stand, pivoting stand mount, USB cable & storage pouch