Audio Technica AT2050 Condenser Microphone
The Audio Technica AT2050 Condenser Microphone delivers the perfect combination of pristine audio quality and versatility thanks for its multiple polar patterns.
With omni, cardioid, and figure-eight patterns, this dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone. The AT2050 features a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter to prevent unwanted low-end rumble and a 10 dB pad that is perfect for loud sound sources. The AT2050 also features state-of-the-art surface-mount electronics that ensures compliance with Audio Technica's stringent consistency and reliability standards. A shockmount is also included for superior isolation.
Audio Technica AT2050 Features
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics
- Compliant with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Includes shock mount and protective pouch