The Audio Technica AT2050 Condenser Microphone delivers the perfect combination of pristine audio quality and versatility thanks for its multiple polar patterns.
With omni, cardioid, and figure-eight patterns, this dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone. The AT2050 features a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter to prevent unwanted low-end rumble and a 10 dB pad that is perfect for loud sound sources. The AT2050 also features state-of-the-art surface-mount electronics that ensures compliance with Audio Technica's stringent consistency and reliability standards. A shockmount is also included for superior isolation.
Audio Technica AT2050 Features
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics
- Compliant with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Includes shock mount and protective pouch